Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm Invisible

I'm Invisible, I can't speak but I hear.
I'm invisible to the everyday life.
Thrown to the side like trash!
You've gotten everything you wanted so far.
What more can you ask for?
 I'm invisible. You turned your back to me; to you I can't be seen. Just used for when work need's to be done. Look at all I've done to help you out!
Haven't I taken enough beating's? 
 I've seen too many of my people die, to many wives raped.
When your houses need to be cleaned my wife and kids were right there to clean it.
When the cotton in your fields needed to be picked we picked it, but I'm still invisible! Let me take back all the things that my hands have put together and see how this world moves?
 I didn't ask for this trip you took me for this ride. Locked me up and beat me down, and I'm invisible. The bad part is that years later we are still held down.
The original black hole!Over worked and under paid.
Still locked down in the eyes of the world!And I'm invisible    
By Mr. GroovE - Ology

No comments: